Drillmar Resources are currently looking to register CVs for the position of Assistant Electrician for various ad-hoc / short term vacancies.
Candidates MUST have previous operational experience in the role of Assistant Electrician working onboard drilling installations to be considered for any vacancies and be in possession of the following essential certification:
- OPITO Survival (BOSIET / FOET) & CA-EBS Training.
- OGUK Medical Certificate & Bideltoid Measurements.
- OPITO Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST).
- Apprenticeship / Trade Papers.
- CompEx (not essential but desirable)
Please note if you are not in possession of the above training / experience, regrettably we will not be able to proceed with your application or retain your information on file for future opportunities.
For further details please contact Caitlin Ewen on 01467 894247 alternatively applications can be uploaded via our website https://jobs.drillmar.co.uk/register.aspx