Drillmar Resources are recruiting for a HR Training Administrator for our Client based as their offices in Aberdeen.
This is a 9 month contract position - full time.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Support company Competence Assurance Program as directed.
- Schedule project-based training classes and coordinate travel logistics.
- Provide support for professional licenses and certifications.
- Input certificates and update training information in the Company's Learning Management System as required.
- Work with rig-based Offshore Safety Advisor (OSA), Radio Operator Training Coordinator (ROTC) and shore-based management to assist with with renewals and recertification for all personnel.
- Work closely with TMC Coordinator to ensure renewals and certification are relevant and correct.
- Assist with the organisation and coordination of internal training initiatives and workshops as required.
- Review and approve invoices in line with company pricing agreement.
- Approve travel and accommodation requests as company internal controls.
- Process employee and agency expense reports.
- Process external agency agency timesheets, travel and accommodation.
- Work with Accounts Payable to set up vendors as required.
- Reconcile internal billing of training to appropriate rigs.
- Input, manage, and report on data in the Company's Learning Management System.
- Focal point for system queries in the Company's Learning Management System.
- Manage ramp up and ramp down projects along with other stakeholders.
- Continue to keep local regulatory requirements up to date through attending workgroups, further investigation and reviewing documentation received.
- Maintain records and files, as necessary.
- Serve as a resource for general human resource administration.
- Provide support during holiday cover within the team.
- Participation in "On-Call" Rota System.
- Other duties as assigned.