Our client, a global market-leader in the Well Services sector, are presently recruiting for a Pipe Deck Operator.
Supporting operations internationally, the Pipe Deck Operator will work on-site as part of the operational team, reporting to the Lead Operator and Supervisor. Additionally, they will assist with equipment preparation and maintenance duties in the base. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting all crew members, predominantly on deck operations.
- Undertaking forklift operations.
- Housekeeping on location and in yard.
- Cleaning and painting of equipment.
- Pipe-racking operations and assistance with fluid-pump operations.
We are ideally looking for a candidates with education in a technical discipline, but a good aptitude for manual labour and mechanical proccesss is most important. Candidates must have previous offshore experience in a technical, mechanical, drilling or engineering role in order to be considered. Please note due to work locations and visa requirements, we can only consider EU candidates at this time.
In order to be considered for this vacancy candidates must be in possession of all minimum standards for offshore travel in the UKCS. Additionally the following certification, although not essential, would be highly advantageous:
- IWCF Well Control - Level 2
- VCA VOL
- Banksman & Slinging Training
For more information, please apply using our online portal system.