Due to an increase in offshore activity - Drillmar Resources are currently looking to speak with candidates interested in working in the role of Roustabout for current and upcoming assignments in the UK sector of the North Sea.
In order to be considered candidates must be in possession of the following essential certification:
- OPITO Survival (BOSIET / FOET) & CA-EBS Training.
- OPITO Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST).
- OGUK Medical Certificate & Bideltoid Measurements.
- OPITO Banksman and Slinger Certificate (Stage 1 Minimum).
Preference will be given to candidates that have worked as Roustabout before. However, previous offshore experience in this role is not essential. We would be willing to consider candidates in possession of above training with the following:
- Previous offshore experience in any role.
- Previous onshore drilling experience on a land rig.
- Experience working in a similar role on-board a rig in shipyard.
- Experience in a Banksman / Slinging or Crane Operator role quayside.
If you are not in possession of the above training / experience, regrettably we will not be able to proceed with your application or retain your information on file for future opportunities.